What You Will Be Doing
- Creating internal/external Products/Projects using MVC Frameworks.
- Utilizing business ideas and creating innovative products.
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content for existing websites.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline PHP development cycle.
- Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing.
- Respond to, isolate and resolve programming problems.
- Facilitate client PHP training, site documentation and maintenance.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with any of PHP Frameworks.
- Experience in designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Backbone JS is a plus.
- Experience with version control systems like Git,Svn etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field is preferred.